Title: BUC_SPORT_00001-en Reference code: BUC_SPORT_00001Title: ONEF StadiumPhotographer: unknownDate: c. 1926-1932Physical description: Dimensions: 13 x 18 cmNotes: 4.Conservation status: Technique: black and white glass negativeLocation: BucharestComments: Located in the former Uranus district, the stadium had several names: ONEF, ANEF and Republicii after the installation of the communist regime. The stadium was built between 1923-1926 and was inaugurated in May 1926. Between 1933-1939 it was modernized according to the plans of the architect Horia Creangă. It was destroyed by Allied bombing in the spring of 1944, rebuilt in 1948 and demolished in 1984.Digitization: Serioja Bocsok, Larisa SitarKeywords: exterior, architecture, stadium, sport, lawn, official grandstand, grandstands, flags, buildings, spectators, supporters, men, women, urban costumeRelated images: Legal rights: Collection of Mihai and Anca Oroveanu